Enneagram-Inspired Halloween Costumes for All Types
Looking for a good idea for a Halloween costume? Why not try a costume suited to your Enneagram Type?
Whether you’re a Peacemaker, an Enthusiast, or a Helper, there’s a costume to match your type.
Let’s go down the list and find you the perfect costume ideas based on your Enneagram personality type.
Enneagram Type 1: The Reformer
The Reformer is a bold leader and seeks to be a hero to the masses. Brave, selfless, courageous, and always taking the world on his shoulders, the Type 1 would be well reflected in disguise by :
- Superman. The ultimate hero!
- George Washington
- Barrack or Michelle Obama
Enneagram Type 2 : The Helper
The Helper is warm, caring, and a bit of a people-pleaser. Seeking to be close to and useful to others, the Type 2 Helper would be expressed well by these costumes :
- Dog or Puppy. Really, there’s no better example of a people-pleaser than a dog.
- Snow White
- Joy from “Inside Out”
Enneagram Type 3 : The Achiever
The Achiever is energetic, and has intense and serious goals to accomplish. They push themselves, and are very status-conscious. A typical talented celebrity, a great costume idea for these types would be :
- Hilary Clinton.
- Julius Caesar. Excellent opportunity to wear a toga.
Enneagram Type 4 : The Individualist
The Type 4 is sensitive, introspective, and a bit reclusive. Prone to thoughtfulness and a bit of selfishness, the Individualist would be well-advised to consider going as :
- A Hermit or Sadhu
- Frida Kahlo
- Greta Garbo (“I want to be alone!”)
Enneagram Type 5 : The Investigator
The Type 5 tends to be brilliant and innovative but a bit eccentric and aloof. Inquisitive, thoughtful, creative, and a bit of a loner, the Type 5 would be absolutely perfect as :
- Sherlock Holmes… of course!
- Elon Musk
- Marvel’s Black Widow
Enneagram Type 6 : The Loyalist
Type 6 personalities are dedicated, hard-working, and trustworthy, but can burn themselves out, and become stressed by the very projects they take on. A great example of this would be :
- The Hulk / Dr. Bruce Banner
- Mr. Incredible from Pixar’s “The Incredibles”
Enneagram Type 7 : The Enthusiast
Excitable, active, and on-the-go, Type 7s crave adventure and excitement no matter where they are. If this is you, consider the following costume ideas :
- Merida of Disney’s “Brave”
Enneagram Type 8 : The Challenger
Bold, brazen, and up for a good fight, the Type 8 is a classic fighter. In charge of their own life and certain of what they want, the Type 8 can be brilliant yet domineering. Try dressing up as :
- Donald Trump. The ultimate Boss!
- A Bull. It may sound simplistic, but this animal is a great example of Type 8.
- She-Hulk. Girl Boss, Lawyer, Green Feminist.
Enneagram Type 9 : The Peacemaker
Humble, selfless, and dedicated, the peacemaker just wants everyone to get along, stop fighting, and work together. With this in mind, some great costume ideas for a Type 9 would be :
- Bob Ross. Happy Little Tree Guy. He’s the televised epitome of Peacemaker.
- Saint Francis of Assisi. Yes, you can dress up as a Saint for Halloween.
- Kermit the Frog